can i face you, ghost
and know everything
that what isn’t said
but is masked instead in a mist…
its chosen way
when you feel you see me
a side of me, you follow
gone like mist, maybe sleeping
proudly to you
and for you
© r.e.l. 3/15/11
posted for Poetry Potluck 3/27-4/2 on Jingle Poetry
featured in Feminine Intent on redbubble
[image by saltmotion]
thanks so much, fiveloaf, for the Versatile Blogger award. it’s quite the honor coming from you.. i so enjoy your writing. here are seven facts about me:
- i have a war with time (always more passionate about doing something over being on time),
- i’m a mother lion of three crazy and intelligent kids,
- i live in the trees,
- i’m inspired by staring into a fireplace,
- i love to imagine who the wind touches next which just touched me,
- yoga is a way of life for me,
- in my previous life i lived in the warm ocean
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.